Hidden Agenda Hidden Agenda

I love this man! Its been a while since you've posted anything. Blew me away! Very clever use of instruments and the build up was freaking epic!

JustinOfSuburbia responds:

Thanks dude Im glad you like it! I happened to find some really nice violin samples on freesounds a little while ago and they really tied this piece together.

Mi Ira (Pre-Mix, No Master) Mi Ira (Pre-Mix, No Master)

I like it man! Definitely a good jam. You could possibly use some more harmonies during the chorus. But other than that, good stuff!

Perm is Q Us Perm is Q Us

Not bad at all!

The Arrival The Arrival

I liked this quite a bit. Definitely shows familiarity with ancient Greek era film soundtracks.

Possibly responds:

Thanks Rexxist, yeah, quite right, I was watching a documentary about the making of Cleopatra, such is the excitement of my life.

The Sacred Grove The Sacred Grove

You did a great job combining instruments, vocals, and sounds. I felt a level of genuine passion with this one. There could have been a bit more work done in the clarity and the development of the environment. None the less, it was a very noble effort. Well done!

Possibly responds:

Thanks very much for the kind words, much appreciated. Sorry, I haven't used newgrounds much and only just realised there was a feed to show me when people had commented!

Psychodynamo Psychodynamo

OMG! You have some serious skill man! I am Insanely jealous!

Methods Methods

Pretty cool pop-punk sound you got going here! Kind of a mix between A Day to Remember and Emery. Reminds me of high school. Ha. Great quality!

Inspirited (New Mix) Inspirited (New Mix)

I dig this man! I definitely appreciate the musicality. The constant drum fill-ins in the intro seem a bit too much. I think it could also use a bit more Bass guitar in the Mix. It just seems to be drowned out by everything else. Makes the sound feel kinda hollow. But nonetheless this is a pretty solid track!

JDawg00100 responds:

Thanks for the listen :D

Yeah I pretty much had no control when it came to the drums, that's just the way it worked when we were writing this. However pretty soon I am going to start writing more music by myself where I have complete control, which I am excited about :P

Agonized Agonized

Dude never lose this originality man! I love it!

PirateCrab responds:

This originality ain't going anywhere, I have many more things coming so stay tuned ;)

Blind Maiden Blind Maiden

Dude! I love this! Awesome singing!

etherealwinds responds:

Thank you, Rexxist!! Much appreciated!